Wednesday's Navan meeting postponed until next week
The race meeting originally scheduled to take place at Navan this Wednesday has now been rescheduled for next Tuesday, October 17th.
This week's fixture was called off following a Turf Club inspection of the new stableyard and weighroom complex at the course today.
It was found that the project had not yet been completed satisfactorily.
The original programme of races will stand, but fresh Entries for this meeting must be made by 12 noon on Thursday, 12th October with declarations to run to be made by 10 a.m. on Monday, 16th October.
Tuesday's meeting is subject to a further inspection at 8 a.m. on Monday, 16th October by the Licensing Committee of the Turf Club.