Belfast Telegraph

Sunday 4 October 2015

Electric Picnic reveller in intensive care

Published 31/08/2008

One person is in intensive care in hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning following an incident at Electric Picnic in Stradbally, Co. Laois.

Emergency services responded to a 999 call just before 7am this morning.

It is understood a generator on a converted double-decker bus was leaking.

Twelve people were sleeping on the bus, which had been hired from a private operator.

Two other people were taken to Portlaoise General Hospital.

One is said to be in a stable condition while the other was brought to the hospital as a precaution.

From the web

Sponsored Videos

Your Comments

Comments posted this week will only be visible until Saturday Oct 3 and will not be available to view after that date. This is due to essential upgrade work on our content management system and we apologise for any inconvenience.

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting?

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph