Appointments: Matthew McCormick
Most Read in this section
- Crocodile Dundee in the city
- Appointments: Henry Fletcher
- December Edition of Business Month
- Appointments: Bamber Gascoigne
- A golfing architect with the ambition and talent to get out of any bunker
- Appointments: Liam Nellis
- Montalto Estate feeling right at home
- Rugby fan Oran Kane's big designs
- Appointments: David Clark
Editor Viewpoint: Public sector pay: For once, the upper hand is ours
The private/public sector gap is one of the most vexing and perplexing issues facing the Northern Ireland economy and, despite years of discussion, it doesn't seem to be getting any simpler.
Titanic Island Ltd
Titanic Island is the Northern Ireland subsidiary of Jersey-registered Titanic Investments. Titanic Island is the main property development firm on the 161 acres of land with a long lease from the Harbour Commissioners, at the Queen's Island site that was formerly used by Harland and Wolff.
Help & Advice
How best to give to charity at Christmas
Aah, Christmas. A time for giving. Or for giving all your money to various online and high-street retailers – depending on your view.