Appointments: Susan Cullen
Most Read in this section
- Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
- Tourism income up 20% as more of us take a staycation
- Northern Ireland hit hardest by public-sector job losses
- Appointments: Margot Slattery
- November Edition of Business Month
- Hobbit Country
- Appointments: David Beatty
- Economy watch: Let's get radical
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Image or ethos?
- Building a new future: Boldness needed in Northern Ireland construction sector
Business Opinion: Golden era beckons for Northern Ireland tourism
Canadian exploration company Dalradian Resources Inc has announced it's going to start digging a little deeper for gold in Gortin, Co Tyrone.
John Henderson Holdins Ltd: Steady growth year on year
For the year ending on December 31, John Henderson (Holdings) is the parent company to a number of subsidiaries with a range of activities – wholesale and retail – in food distribution, mainly in Northern Ireland, but alongside extensive sales elsewhere.
Help & Advice
Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
I came to Belfast 10 years ago on a three-month contract and was immediately hooked. The reason was simple: I had arrived in what seemed like a business utopia.