Appointments: Susan Cullen
Most Read in this section
- Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
- Suite success for McKeever Hotel Group
- A golfing architect with the ambition and talent to get out of any bunker
- Standing the test of time
- To the max as Omniplex raises the curtain
- Niall McKenna: An artist whose business really is cooking
- Northern Ireland hit hardest by public-sector job losses
- Appointments: Ian Moore
- Building a new future: Boldness needed in Northern Ireland construction sector
- Green Pioneer
Business Opinion: Action needed to bridge pay gap new
Where to begin with the latest employment statistics? Obviously the still-gapping 45% premium paid to public sector workers is the figure which jumps out most but there are a plethora of other stats which make you sit up and take notice.
Titanic Island Ltd
Titanic Island is the Northern Ireland subsidiary of Jersey-registered Titanic Investments. Titanic Island is the main property development firm on the 161 acres of land with a long lease from the Harbour Commissioners, at the Queen's Island site that was formerly used by Harland and Wolff.
Help & Advice
Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
I came to Belfast 10 years ago on a three-month contract and was immediately hooked. The reason was simple: I had arrived in what seemed like a business utopia.