Claims soar as big freeze hits insurer
- If Osborne was thinking at all he clearly would break up RBS
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- The G8 summit in Northern Ireland: Day One in pictures
- Dickonson sings praised of aviation firm deal
- Teenager Hannah upstages Obama
- Statham hails new film's 'reality'
- Anti-G8 protesters march to security cordon at Lough Erne as world leaders dine inside
- G8 leaders enjoy Comber spuds and Irish coffees at working dinner
- Michelle Obama visits national park
- Zumba dancer and Ulster husband on terror charges
Latest Business News
A pool of highly-educated people
Bill McGinnis, Northern Ireland advisor on employment and skills
Group enjoying successful recovery
THE Harland and Wolff Group (H&W) continues to operate as an expanding diverse engineering business with a number of special capabilities related to marine engineering and design, ship repair, and including offshore wind-farm fabrication. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Norwegian Fred Olsen Energy Group.
If Osborne was thinking at all he clearly would break up RBS
The late Christopher Hitchens wrote in his memoirs that an editor once said something to him that made it impossible to continue working for the man. A footnote revealed that those words had been "you're fired". That soupcon of wit springs to mind when one considers the spin around the news that Stephen Hester will leave the Royal Bank of Scotland this year.
A rich and vibrant cultural sector
Mary Trainor-Nagele, Arts & Business Northern Ireland
Specialist investment agency help
Alastair Hamilton, Invest NI
Diverse and affordable property
Will Miscampbell, Fetherston Clements Estate Agents