High energy bills in job blackspots
- Jamie Carragher can see why Luis Suarez wants move from Liverpool to Real Madrid
- Robert Pattinson 'wants Perry to meet parents'
- Joe Kinnear sparks Newcastle walkout with star talent-spotter on brink
- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- Nama provides £15m to finance completion of Belfast office blocks
- Andy Murray can top great summer for British sport
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- George Osborne hints at sell-off of Ulster Bank from RBS
- In Pictures: The G8 summit in Northern Ireland
- Failed asylum seeker in £85,000 payout over illegal detention claim
Latest Business News
Heavy loss for JD Sports' outdoor division new
Retailer JD Sports Fashion has warned its Blacks and Millets outdoor division is set for another "substantial" loss, despite a return to sales growth.
Tourism boosted by £14m new
GOLF tourism brings around £14m per year to the local economy, with the average spend per golf visitor coming in at £300-£450 – significantly higher than the average visitor spend, according to the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.
King's last bid fails to win £25bn for economy new
Outgoing Bank of England Governor Sir Mervyn King tasted defeat in his last bid to spur on the UK economy but successor Mark Carney may yet win support for a return to the printing presses, it has emerged.
Airline in $297m order for part-Belfast built aeroplanes new
ANOTHER airline has signed a deal to buy planes part-made in Belfast at the Paris Air Show.
Tax rift driving a wedge between golf clubs new
WHILE world leaders met this week to discuss taxpaying protocols at Lough Erne Resort and golf course, it's emerged there are disparities in the taxes paid by golf clubs in Northern Ireland.
Ryanair boosts its fleet by 175 new planes new
Low-fare airline Ryanair has confirmed it will be buying around £10bn of new planes in a move which will create more than 3,000 jobs.