Self storage firm Big Yellow said the new year has started positively with a return to more normal and an encouraging book of reservations, following on from the seasonally quieter December quarter and a strong summer.
Storage firm report a good start to the year
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Queen given sneak Chelsea preview
- Video: Jamie Oliver raises healthy food awareness
- Liverpool star Sterling faces trial
- Tory leaders rally around Feldman
- FBI agents killed during training
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Ke$ha: Beyoncé is ideal
Latest Business News
Boatbuilder reels in export contract
A CO DOWN boatbuilder is celebrating new export success to the Republic of Ireland.
Half of firms battle for their survival
Nearly half of businessess in Northern Ireland and the Republic are contracting, fighting for survival or in the process of winding up, according to a new survey.
'Cash flow remains big challenge'
The high level of debtors over 90 days goes some way to explaining why cash flow is consistently ranked as a significant challenge that respondents are reporting as having an impact on their business.
Republic will not apologise for low tax regime, says minister
The Republic's jobs minister Richard Bruton has said that Ireland "makes no apology" for the low tax regime that encourages multi-national corporations like Google to locate their European headquarters there.
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.