2.5m targeted by con artists in 2010
Most Read in this section
- Interview with Norbrook boss Lord Ballyedmond (Edward Haughey)
- Northern Ireland's 20 richest people - from car dealers to the Virgin Mary
- YO Sushi! on course for Belfast's Victoria Square
- How Belfast can tap into the future of safer software
- £500k factory gets planning go-ahead on industrial site
- Silicon Valley bosses told 'invest in Northern Ireland'
- Shoppers return to Belfast city centre with both footfall and sales rising
- Engineering students net IT scholarship scheme places
- NI universities visit Beijing to attract Chinese students
- Fast broadband boosts turnover of 20 companies after one month
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Business Opinion: Vital to find new jobs after Driver and Vehicle Agency's Coleraine...
The loss of 300 jobs from...
Herbel Group: Property market impacting group
The Herbel group is a Belfast-registered family-owned company, combining...