Accenture to create new jobs
Most Read in this section
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
- A 'Premier' deal as Inn is snapped up for £9m by investor
- Tesco raises a glass to Armagh cider
- Scientific camera maker Andor Technologies closes deal with Oxford firm
- Coleraine company's 'Christmas in a cup' at Harrods
- Family butchery scoops top prize at awards bash
- Waitrose planning to set up shop in Northern Ireland
- We can build our own companies AND work with worldwide giants
- Pension age: Thousands in Northern Ireland will have to 'toil until they drop'
- Belfast Telegraph Business Awards 2014
Talking Shop: Government ignores basic principles of economics
The Bank of Ireland last week became the second of the big four banks in Northern Ireland to sign up to the UK government's Help to Buy scheme. While many have sought to portray this as a welcome vote of confidence in the Northern Ireland property market, attention should be drawn to the many dangers this policy poses.
Titanic Island Ltd
Titanic Island is the Northern Ireland subsidiary of Jersey-registered Titanic Investments. Titanic Island is the main property development firm on the 161 acres of land with a long lease from the Harbour Commissioners, at the Queen's Island site that was formerly used by Harland and Wolff.
Help & Advice
Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
I came to Belfast 10 years ago on a three-month contract and was immediately hooked. The reason was simple: I had arrived in what seemed like a business utopia.