Defence giant to slash 1,300 jobs
Most Read in this section
- Perfume mogul Jo Malone still regrets lock-out sale clause
- Million pound sale shows Belfast's booming commercial property market
- Business in brief: Alliance Boots in Walgreens merger
- Google's new self-driving car is revealed...and it's ready to hit the...
- Northern Ireland bottom of job creation league
- Economic recovery weaker, says Office for National Statistics
- Sean Quinn's friends to buy back parts of empire in €90m deal
Most Viewed Videos
Video: Queen's reconciliation plea in her annual message
The Queen highlights the importance of...
Video: Pope Francis - so many tears around the world this Christmas
Pope Francis focused his...
Video: Christians in Bethlehem and around the world celebrate Christmas
Christians from all over...
British troops send Christmas messages back home
British troops around the globe are sending...
Video: Belfast's Black Santa charity collection brings a little hope into the lives...
The sight of 'Black Santa'...
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast - December 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Cuckoo - December 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast-Nov, Dec 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Sixty6, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast - December 2014
Filthy McNasty's - November 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Shiro
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast - November 2014
The Bot, Belfast - November 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Thompson's Garage Sound Of Misfit
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Cuckoo - October 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Alibi, The Parlour, Groovy Train, The Eg
The Dirty Onion November 2014
The Limelight, November 13
Alibi, The Parlour, Groovy Train, The Eg
The National Bar
The Coach relaunches
The Botanic Inn
The Cloth Ear - Autumn 2014
John Simpson: Economic storm over Titanic Island may be easing, but there is still...
Titanic Island has been...
Help & Advice
Five questions on phone scams: How do they trick people into believing...
Are people still falling for...