Digital computer firm founder dies
Most Read in this section
- In Pictures: CBI Northern Ireland Annual Dinner 2014
- In Pictures: Energy Institute Annual Dinner at Titanic Belfast
- London start-up to launch Bitcoin market
- Government funds to exploit Formula 1 technology
- Tan-tastic accolade for Co Antrim firm that bronzes the stars
- House of Fraser expansion looms after chain's Chinese takeover
- Giant Blackford Dolphin oil rig to remain in Belfast until April as work extended
- Belfast brothers launch 'steak on a stone' dining experience at Stix and Stones...
- Ryanair to offer Europe to US flights for less than £10
- Big Data Week: Tech experts to descend on Belfast
In Pictures: Energy Institute Annual Dinner at Titanic Belfast
Editor Viewpoint: Netflix: good content comes at a cost new
Few household habits have evolved more rapidly over...
Sangers (Northern Ireland): Slower rate of growth for turnover
The share capital of Sangers (Northern Ireland) is owned by Alchem which, in...
Help & Advice
OBR to undergo external review, but is there any cause for worry?
External reviews are suddenly all the rage. The Bank of England has called in a QC...