Exploration firm desire's oil find hopes dashed
Most Read in this section
- Irish developer close to deal with Washington port for Belfast's Titanic...
- Facebook HQ in Dublin hits market for £131m
- Interest rate hike fears rise amid bank 'dissenters'
- Asda online creates 230 posts across Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland shoppers fall out of love with supermarkets - we're deserting...
- Royal Mail shares fall as competition hits profits
- Professional 'cuddling shop' attracts 10,000 customers in first week
Most Viewed Videos
Video: Belfast Christmas market - A tour uncovers the markets festive and food...
Video: The Great War - Exhibition explores the hidden history of... new
An exhibition currently...
Video: Ukip and Mark Reckless take Rochester and Strood by-election... new
Ukip has gained its...
Video: Manchester United stars compete in an art contest to draw a plane
Manchester United had...
Video: Russian website streams webcam footage directly from British... new
A Russian-based website...
The Limelight, November 13
Alibi, The Parlour, Groovy Train, The Eg
The National Bar
The Coach relaunches
The Botanic Inn
The Cloth Ear - Autumn 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Cuckoo - October 2014
The Limelight - Oct 2014
DJ Sneak and Felix da Housecat at Belfast's T13
Toga Party at The Fly, Belfast - Freshers Week 2014
Freshers Pub Crawl - Bar With No Name
Freshers Night at Ollies, Belfast - September 2014
Freshers' Night in The Fly
The National Bar - Sept 2014
Belsonic 2014 pictures: Imagine Dragons, Soul Sister Soul Revolution and The Whereabouts fans
Belsonic 2014 pictures: Queens of the Stone Age fans
Belsonic 2014 pictures: Chic and Nile Rodgers fans
John Simpson: Economic storm over Titanic Island may be easing, but there is still...
Titanic Island has been...