In Pictures: Belfast Telegraph Business Awards 2011
The cream of the crop in Northern Ireland's business sector was recognised at he eleventh Belfast Telegraph Business Awards in association with British Midland International (bmi).
The judging panel, chaired by leading economist Professor John Simpson, awarded the title of Outstanding Business of the Year to pharmaceutical company Almac.
Around 500 of Northern Ireland's top business leaders were in attendance to see a total of 11 awards handed out, including, for the first time, a gong for businessperson of the year, picked up by Conor Walsh of Andor.
1. Outstanding Business Team of the Year, sponsored by Moy Park
Commended: Autoline, Latens
2. Excellence in Marketing, sponsored by Progressive
Winner: Ulster Museum
Commended: Wilson's Country,
3. Excellence in Exporting, sponsored by Northern Bank
Winner: Andor Technology
Commended: Almac, B/E Aerospace
4. Excellence in Development of Management and Leadership, sponsored by Made Not Born
Winner: Autoline Group
Commended: G4S, Grafton Employment Group
5. Excellence in Innovation, sponsored by Invest NI
Commended: Intune Networks
Kingspan Renewables, Mash Direct
6. Outstanding Service to |Business
Winner: McGrigors LLP
Commended: Almac, South Eastern Regional College
7. Young Business Person of the Year, sponsored by Bibby Financial Services
Winner: Philip Bain, |Shredbank
Commended: Conor Guy, Envirogreen Recycling, Johann Muldoon, Manor Architects.
8. Excellence in Technology, sponsored by Cleaver Fulton Rankin
Winner: Heartsine |Technologies
Commended: Andor Technology
9. Best Small-Medium Business, sponsored by Yell
Winner: Specialist Joinery Group
Commended: Finnebrogue, Employers for Childcare Vouchers
10. Business Person of the year, sponsored by bmi
Winner: Conor Walsh, Andor
11. Outstanding Business of the year, sponsored by bmi