In Pictures: Belfast Telegraph Digital Clinic September 2013
Most Read in this section
- Northern Ireland employers 'likely to reduce workforces'
- Banana business Fyffes announces merger with rival Chiquita
- Belfast Baker Anna Taggart making lots of dough
- Business activity in Northern Ireland grows grown sharply for ninth month in a row
- Investment firm with 3,000 jobs promised goes into liquidation
- Landmark cinema gets £40k loan to develop arts
- Does AO mark start of a new dotcom bubble?
- Pre-nuptials need to be backed by real laws
- Could a slice of the City be on its way to Belfast? Government urged to help turn capital into global player in financial services
- Wind farm co-op seeks £1.2m investment for new schemes
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Business Opinion: Does economy need life support?
Half a decade of ultra-low interest rates. That's five years, or 60 months, or 260 weeks, or 1,825 days of what a member of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee last week described as "having the economy on life support".
Herbel Group: Property market impacting group
The Herbel group is a Belfast-registered family-owned company, combining significant property investment assets along with extensive retail fast food operations as part of the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) franchise. The group is the largest KFC franchise in Europe, with outlets in the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man, Scotland and South West England, as well as in Northern Ireland.
Help & Advice
How best to give to charity at Christmas
Aah, Christmas. A time for giving. Or for giving all your money to various online and high-street retailers – depending on your view.