January 23 2009
Most Read in this section
- Northern Ireland online estate agents return home with 'cheaper alternative'
- Belfast hotel boss has the recipe for attracting business tourists
- Peer's plea over key routes to London as Aer Lingus sell-off looms
- 'We have found a lot of talent and stars who are working for us in Belfast'
- Co Londonderry's Diamond Centre sparkles in £2.25m sale
- In Pictures: CIPD Northern Ireland Awards 2015 at Belfast’s City Hall
- Harland and Wolff in the black after posting pre-tax profits of £8.7m
Most Viewed Videos
Video: What you think of Northern Ireland's weather so far
As weather warnings are...
Video: Irish lad's unbelievable card trick story is going viral
Kieran Doherty shared the clip on Facebook over...
Video: Time-lapse video of huge storm captured on mobile phone new
A time-lapse video...
Video: Pranksters show cheap IKEA art to experts in gallery
A team of Dutch YouTube pranksters from Life...
Video: Brendan Rodgers eyes transfers as Liverpool future is secured new
Brendan Rodgers will...
AAA at The Limelight - May 2015
The Bot - May 2015
Cuckoo nightclub, Belfast - May 2015
Thompson's Garage - May 2015
Alibi - May 2015
The Dirty Onion - May 2015
Filthy McNasty's - May 2015
Sigma play the Limelight
The Fly - April 2015
Mandela Hall, Belfast - April 2015
The Limelight, Belfast - March 2015
The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast - March 2015
Sixty6, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast
Villa Night Club celebrates its 1st birthday
Nightlife: Fibbers Magee on St Patrick's Day 2015
Nightlife: Filthy McNasty's and The Parlour on St Patrick's Day 2015
Nightlife: The Bot and The Egg on St Patrick's Day
Filthy McNasty's and The Parlour on St Patrick's Day
The Bot and The Egg on St Patrick's Day
Cuckoo on St Patrick's Day
John Simpson: Economic storm over Titanic Island may be easing, but there is still...
Titanic Island has been...