Lotus may have to shed 99 jobs
Most Read in this section
- Co Down rug dealer closes with the loss of 12 jobs
- YO Sushi! on course for Belfast's Victoria Square
- Billion dollar deal for Bombardier Aerospace
- Interview with Norbrook boss Lord Ballyedmond (Edward Haughey)
- Bombardier lands £1bn Saudi contract
- Northern Ireland's 20 richest people - from car dealers to the Virgin Mary
- How Belfast can tap into the future of safer software
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
- Britons lead smartphone shopping revolution
- Ryanair to offer Europe to US flights for less than £10
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Business Opinion: Vital to find new jobs after Driver and Vehicle Agency's Coleraine...
The loss of 300 jobs from...
Herbel Group: Property market impacting group
The Herbel group is a Belfast-registered family-owned company, combining...