Lotus may have to shed 99 jobs
Most Read in this section
- The Maine man takes his fizzy drinks to Australia
- Northern Ireland's first licensed patisserie Miel et Moi to open on Lisburn Road in...
- Belfast Waterloo Ball - pictures and video
- Coffee shop becomes Northern Ireland's first local business to take bitcoin
- Harry's Shack: Portstewart beach restaurant is named Ireland's top eatery
- James Street South owner Niall McKenna opening 'Cast and Crew' restaurant in...
- Ed’s Easy Diner coming to Belfast as first restaurant to open at new Boucher...
Most Viewed Videos
Video: Apartment with strong Titanic links could be yours for £190k
It is a house steeped in...
Video: Toddlers training for interviews
Toddlers in Hong Kong are receiving professional...
Video: MUST WATCH - Giant crocodile caught in Australia
The giant reptile is the 128th to be captured in...
Video: Cute - Baby hippo makes debut splash
A cute baby hippo called Devi has been caught on...
Video: Bizarre video - Naked swimmer gets stuck on top of a raised bridge
Clinging on for his life,...
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Cuckoo nightclub, Belfast - May 2015
Thompson's Garage - May 2015
Alibi - May 2015
The Dirty Onion - May 2015
Filthy McNasty's - May 2015
The Bot - April 2015
Sigma play the Limelight
The Fly - April 2015
Mandela Hall, Belfast - April 2015
The Limelight, Belfast - March 2015
The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast - March 2015
Sixty6, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast
Villa Night Club celebrates its 1st birthday
Nightlife: Fibbers Magee on St Patrick's Day 2015
Nightlife: Filthy McNasty's and The Parlour on St Patrick's Day 2015
Nightlife: The Bot and The Egg on St Patrick's Day
Filthy McNasty's and The Parlour on St Patrick's Day
The Bot and The Egg on St Patrick's Day
Cuckoo on St Patrick's Day
St Patrick's Day Eve at The Dirty Onion
John Simpson: Economic storm over Titanic Island may be easing, but there is still...
Titanic Island has been...