Lotus may have to shed 99 jobs
Most Read in this section
- Wolsey brother to transform Holywood nightspot, Wine & Co, into the...
- In Pictures: CBI Northern Ireland Annual Dinner 2014
- £300,000 investment for Lisburn: shops revamp and extra promotion in bid to...
- New Sheffield route adds string to Belfast City Airport's bow
- Tesco heads back to US with launch of new F&F clothing franchises
- Sean Nugent Engineering creates 18 new jobs with growing export book
- Belfast Telegraph campaign hits apprentices target 20 days early... but...
- House of Fraser expansion looms after chain's Chinese takeover
- IT firm Novosco, lauded as our best employer, to create 50 jobs in Belfast
- Belfast brothers launch 'steak on a stone' dining experience at Stix and Stones...
In Pictures: CBI Northern Ireland Annual Dinner 2014
CBI Northern Ireland has held its 2014 Annual Dinner tonight at The Ramada Plaza, Belfast.
Sangers (Northern Ireland): Slower rate of growth for turnover
The share capital of Sangers (Northern Ireland) is owned by Alchem which, in...
Help & Advice
OBR to undergo external review, but is there any cause for worry?
External reviews are suddenly all the rage. The Bank of England has called in a QC...