Merger adds up for accountants
Most Read in this section
- Virgin unveils Florida flights to Orlando from Belfast International
- 90% mortgage approvals drive Danske £45m profits
- Derry call centre is sold to Computershare by building society in £47m deal
- Fracking: Fermanagh exploratory drilling plan leaves Belcoo residents furious
- Restaurateur calls for tax cut after Republic of I reland visitors' slump
- Ulster Bank poised to sell £1bn property loan portfolio
- EasyJet in 4% share slump due to unrest
Most Viewed Videos
Video: The Belfast Motor Show returns for the first time in over a decade
Petrol-heads are revving...
Video: Mother admits beating three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death
The mother of three-...
Video: Tulisa guilty of hitting blogger at music festival
The N-Dubz star was found guilty of hitting Savvas...
Video: Romantic Love Actually proposal at airport reduces onlookers to...
Neil Lilley, 34 from...
Video: President Obama's gift to Prince George at royal childhood exhibition
The items are part of a...
Business Opinion: Bombardier hoping to avoid the cruellest cuts
The 5,000 or so employees at Bombardier Aerospace in east Belfast will have...
Company Report: SONI
SONI (System Operator for Northern Ireland) Ltd is the licensed transmission system operator for electricity in Northern Ireland.
Help & Advice
Contacting HMRC: 10 tips to do it right
Twenty-two years in our tax practice has taught me a few things about effective communication with my former...