Motivation key workplace issue
Most Read in this section
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
- £20m Dale Farm factory a vote of confidence in dairy industry
- Merger to mark 100 years of Progressive Building Society
- Ballymena firm cuts deal to work with P&G
- Recession to end by 2014, says forecast
- Pastry chef to export range with Invest NI backing
- Job fears at Barratts shoe chain as closing down sales begin
- A 'Premier' deal as Inn is snapped up for £9m by investor
- Millions in R&D funds up for grabs
- Scientific camera maker Andor Technologies closes deal with Oxford firm
Editor Viewpoint: Why we shouldn't turnip our noses over 'wonky' vegetables
One of the oddest stories to hit the business headlines over the last few days is the revelation consumers don't want to buy "wonky" vegetables.
Titanic Island Ltd
Titanic Island is the Northern Ireland subsidiary of Jersey-registered Titanic Investments. Titanic Island is the main property development firm on the 161 acres of land with a long lease from the Harbour Commissioners, at the Queen's Island site that was formerly used by Harland and Wolff.
Help & Advice
Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
I came to Belfast 10 years ago on a three-month contract and was immediately hooked. The reason was simple: I had arrived in what seemed like a business utopia.