24 November 2010
New airline routes launched by Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus has announced its summer schedule from Belfast International, featuring nine European destinations including a new service to Gran Canaria, which will fly on Mondays and Fridays.
Most Read in this section
- Co-op's chaos laid bare as chief issues warning
- RBS 'in clear' over small firm loans row
- In Pictures: CBI Northern Ireland Annual Dinner 2014
- Derry lands 300 new call centre jobs
- Quarterly woes prompt fears recovery is bypassing construction
- Belfast brothers launch 'steak on a stone' dining experience at Stix and Stones...
- Ulster Carpets here for long haul with £30m outlay
- Private sector revival fires Northern Ireland recovery: Output grows for first...
- Translink oils wheels of Belfast Telegraph jobs drive with vow to take on recruits
- BBC's Colin Murray to host 13th PANI design awards
In Pictures: Energy Institute Annual Dinner at Titanic Belfast new
To celebrate the centenary of the Energy Institute (EI), the Northern Ireland branch recently held its annual black tie dinner at Titanic Belfast. Already a key date in the energy industry calendar, the event was attended by over 160 professionals working within and on the periphery of the energy industry locally.
Sangers (Northern Ireland): Slower rate of growth for turnover
The share capital of Sangers (Northern Ireland) is owned by Alchem which, in...
Help & Advice
OBR to undergo external review, but is there any cause for worry?
External reviews are suddenly all the rage. The Bank of England has called in a QC...