The Northern Ireland grocery trade were out in force last week at the Ulster Grocer Marketing Awards in the Culloden Hotel in Belfast.
Premier Bakeries walked off with the top prize for its Ormo marketing campaign at the event which was sponsored by Ulster Grocer magazine in association with Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands.
Now in its 25th year, the awards recognise the marketing work carried out by local companies from across the local grocery, wholesale and retail industries.
The category winners were:
• Best Marketing Campaign: Premier Bakeries Ireland for Ormo
• Best New Product: Linwoods
• Best CSR Initiative: Eurospar & VIVOXtra
• Best Food Export: PRM Group Ltd
• Best Green Retailer: Sainsbury's
• Best In-Store: Tayto Group Ltd
• Best Off-Sales: DR:NK
• Best Brand: Mash Direct Ltd
Speaking at the event, Ulster Grocer publisher James Greer said: "Winning an Ulster Grocer marketing award confirms the professionalism and industry awareness of your organisation and makes a clear statement about the work you produce.
"Our hope is that the awards will continue to encourage the industry to strive for even higher standards in marketing quality. We would like to congratulate all the winners and the short-listed companies."