Pub chain suffers a profits slump
Most Read in this section
- Co-op's chaos laid bare as chief issues warning
- In Pictures: CBI Northern Ireland Annual Dinner 2014
- RBS 'in clear' over small firm loans row
- In Pictures: Energy Institute Annual Dinner at Titanic Belfast
- Derry lands 300 new call centre jobs
- A chequered history of call centres in Belfast but hopes high for US firm
- Best seat in the house for new Grand Opera House chief executive Mary-Clare...
- Belfast brothers launch 'steak on a stone' dining experience at Stix and Stones...
- Restricted Easter opening costs pub £10k
- Ryanair to offer Europe to US flights for less than £10
In Pictures: Energy Institute Annual Dinner at Titanic Belfast
To celebrate the centenary of the Energy Institute (EI), the Northern Ireland branch recently held its annual black tie dinner at Titanic Belfast. Already a key date in the energy industry calendar, the event was attended by over 160 professionals working within and on the periphery of the energy industry locally.
Sangers (Northern Ireland): Slower rate of growth for turnover
The share capital of Sangers (Northern Ireland) is owned by Alchem which, in...
Help & Advice
OBR to undergo external review, but is there any cause for worry?
External reviews are suddenly all the rage. The Bank of England has called in a QC...