Pub group's sales suffer slowdown
Most Read in this section
- Family firm Choc-o-Bloc enjoying sweet success: Orders flood in from around the world for edible children's toy
- When Tesco met the Maine man: Fizzy drinks of our childhood are coming to supermarket shelves
- Jobs axed as Barratts forced to close shops
- Steel container cabins carry hopes of new businesses in Tyrone
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
- Social housing may get boost as groups hold merger talks
- Belfast-designed bio-metric technology is changing the way prisons operate around the world
- Brothers to launch trio of new cafes, Synge & Byrne
- Inflation falls to four-year low as energy hikes yet to kick in
- Belfast Telegraph Business Awards 2014 - download your entry form
Editor Viewpoint: Business View: No longer the Lidl shops of horrors...
Figures published yesterday show the rate of inflation to have fallen to a four-year low of 2.1%, thanks to pressure easing on food prices.
Titanic Island Ltd
Titanic Island is the Northern Ireland subsidiary of Jersey-registered Titanic Investments. Titanic Island is the main property development firm on the 161 acres of land with a long lease from the Harbour Commissioners, at the Queen's Island site that was formerly used by Harland and Wolff.
Help & Advice
How best to give to charity at Christmas
Aah, Christmas. A time for giving. Or for giving all your money to various online and high-street retailers – depending on your view.