Putting energies into fundraising
Most Read in this section
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
- Bord Gais Energy sold just weeks after failed bids
- Jobs boost as SJC Hutchinson Engineering changes tack
- Merger to mark 100 years of Progressive Building Society
- Ballymena firm cuts deal to work with P&G
- Three new restaurants set to open in Belfast city centre
- £20m Dale Farm factory a vote of confidence in dairy industry
- Belfast Odyssey Pavilion for sale at £10 million
- Job fears at Barratts shoe chain as closing down sales begin
- Banks will profit as bad loans peak, claim Fitch
Business Opinion: Action needed to bridge pay gap
Where to begin with the latest employment statistics? Obviously the still-gapping 45% premium paid to public sector workers is the figure which jumps out most but there are a plethora of other stats which make you sit up and take notice.
Titanic Island Ltd
Titanic Island is the Northern Ireland subsidiary of Jersey-registered Titanic Investments. Titanic Island is the main property development firm on the 161 acres of land with a long lease from the Harbour Commissioners, at the Queen's Island site that was formerly used by Harland and Wolff.
Help & Advice
Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
I came to Belfast 10 years ago on a three-month contract and was immediately hooked. The reason was simple: I had arrived in what seemed like a business utopia.