Rail staff reject five-year pay deal
Most Read in this section
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
- Pension age: Thousands in Northern Ireland will have to 'toil until they drop'
- Royal Mail's 'landmark' workers' agreement
- Air traffic glitch caused trip chaos, says Northern Ireland businessman
- Job fears at Barratts shoe chain as closing down sales begin
- Three new restaurants set to open in Belfast city centre
- Charity business dinner raises £80k
- Deadline set for Andor's response to £174m takeover
- Sighs of relief as Northern Ireland jobs market looks positive
- Aerospace firms could cash in on Boeing deal
Business Opinion: Golden era beckons for Northern Ireland tourism
Canadian exploration company Dalradian Resources Inc has announced it's going to start digging a little deeper for gold in Gortin, Co Tyrone.
John Henderson Holdins Ltd: Steady growth year on year
For the year ending on December 31, John Henderson (Holdings) is the parent company to a number of subsidiaries with a range of activities – wholesale and retail – in food distribution, mainly in Northern Ireland, but alongside extensive sales elsewhere.
Help & Advice
Shortage of mentors hampers recovery of the Northern Ireland economy
I came to Belfast 10 years ago on a three-month contract and was immediately hooked. The reason was simple: I had arrived in what seemed like a business utopia.