Rail staff to stage two more strikes
Most Read in this section
- Housing upturn sparks 'new Fultons' as Furniture Mall opens in Belfast
- Fury over salary increases for Northern Ireland's civil servants
- Jobs axed as Barratts forced to close shops
- Dixons sees sales jump at PC World and Currys after strong UK growth
- Global customers go nuts for Forest Feast
- LinkedIn hacking warning expert to speak at Belfast Smart Business Show
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
- Dale Farm's £40m push helping it milk record export deals
- Family firm Choc-o-Bloc enjoying sweet success: Orders flood in from around the world for edible children's toy
- When Tesco met the Maine man: Fizzy drinks of our childhood are coming to supermarket shelves
Editor Viewpoint: Public sector pay: For once, the upper hand is ours new
The private/public sector gap is one of the most vexing and perplexing issues facing the Northern Ireland economy and, despite years of discussion, it doesn't seem to be getting any simpler.
Titanic Island Ltd
Titanic Island is the Northern Ireland subsidiary of Jersey-registered Titanic Investments. Titanic Island is the main property development firm on the 161 acres of land with a long lease from the Harbour Commissioners, at the Queen's Island site that was formerly used by Harland and Wolff.
Help & Advice
How best to give to charity at Christmas
Aah, Christmas. A time for giving. Or for giving all your money to various online and high-street retailers – depending on your view.