Revellers ring in New Year by text
Most Read in this section
- Developer to create 1,200 new rooms to house Belfast's students
- Technology that lets 'locked-in' syndrome sufferers communicate makes Invent...
- Carrick man wins £1m in funding for self-start business
- Montupet secures £140m contract
- Northern Ireland's first licensed patisserie Miel et Moi to open on Lisburn Road in...
- Ards rugby club to redevelop grounds with social enterprise fund loan
- Aerospace giant Bombardier unveils £3.5m solar roof
Most Viewed Videos
Video: What you think of Northern Ireland's weather so far
As weather warnings are...
Video: Watch James Corden kiss Allison Janney at the Critics' Choice Television...
Video: Ouch! Shin Kicking Championships take place in the Cotswolds
Competitors in the Shin...
Video: Everything you need to know about the Patriot Act and NSA
As US surveillance...
Video: Cancer treatment hailed as "spectacular"
Dr Hilary Jones says the...
The Bot - May 2015
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Cuckoo nightclub, Belfast - May 2015
Thompson's Garage - May 2015
Alibi - May 2015
The Dirty Onion - May 2015
Filthy McNasty's - May 2015
Sigma play the Limelight
The Fly - April 2015
Mandela Hall, Belfast - April 2015
The Limelight, Belfast - March 2015
The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast - March 2015
Sixty6, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast
Villa Night Club celebrates its 1st birthday
Nightlife: Fibbers Magee on St Patrick's Day 2015
Nightlife: Filthy McNasty's and The Parlour on St Patrick's Day 2015
Nightlife: The Bot and The Egg on St Patrick's Day
Filthy McNasty's and The Parlour on St Patrick's Day
The Bot and The Egg on St Patrick's Day
Cuckoo on St Patrick's Day
St Patrick's Day Eve at The Dirty Onion
John Simpson: Economic storm over Titanic Island may be easing, but there is still...
Titanic Island has been...