Sales jump 8% at menswear retailer
Most Read in this section
- Co Down rug dealer closes with the loss of 12 jobs
- Interview with Norbrook boss Lord Ballyedmond (Edward Haughey)
- YO Sushi! on course for Belfast's Victoria Square
- Bombardier lands £1bn Saudi contract
- Northern Ireland's 20 richest people - from car dealers to the Virgin Mary
- How Belfast can tap into the future of safer software
- Billion dollar deal for Bombardier Aerospace
- Shoppers return to Belfast city centre with both footfall and sales rising
- Home Retail chief Terry Duddy steps down on a high
- Britons lead smartphone shopping revolution
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Business Opinion: Vital to find new jobs after Driver and Vehicle Agency's Coleraine...
The loss of 300 jobs from...
Herbel Group: Property market impacting group
The Herbel group is a Belfast-registered family-owned company, combining...