Takeover rumours boost BP shares
Most Read in this section
- Northern Ireland house prices lowest in UK
- Suspended jail term and £250 fine for rogue Killyleagh builder
- Sixteen South media company in the running for major TV award
- Google's €300,000 office Christmas party had an ice rink, a Ferris wheel... and...
- Co Down Artisan cheese maker offers up dairy delights at tasting events
- Boost for Northern Ireland consumers as falling price of oil drives down inflation
- Payday lender Wonga caps loan fees as crackdown looms
Most Viewed Videos
Video: The War Years Remembered - Belfast City Hall to host unique...
An exhibition featuring a...
Video: Emergency declared at Belfast International Airport as Flybe engine...
An emergency was...
Video: Gran Fondo is set for Northern Ireland
Prestigious amateur cycling event the Gran Fondo...
Video: Santa detained by Glasgow police after mounting statue
A man dressed in a Santa...
Video: Jason Statham's explosive trailer for Wild Card - Warning Graphic...
“One way or another,...
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Cuckoo - December 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast-Nov, Dec 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Sixty6, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast - December 2014
Filthy McNasty's - November 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Shiro
Northern Ireland Nightlife: The Eg, Alibi, Parlour, Roxy, Belfast - November 2014
The Bot, Belfast - November 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Thompson's Garage Sound Of Misfit
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Cuckoo - October 2014
Northern Ireland Nightlife: Alibi, The Parlour, Groovy Train, The Eg
The Dirty Onion November 2014
The Limelight, November 13
Alibi, The Parlour, Groovy Train, The Eg
The National Bar
The Coach relaunches
The Botanic Inn
The Cloth Ear - Autumn 2014
The Limelight - Oct 2014
Blogs: Belfast Harbour Estate sale shouldn't be just about how much cash we can...
Proposals to sell off some...
John Simpson: Economic storm over Titanic Island may be easing, but there is still...
Titanic Island has been...
Help & Advice
Five questions on phone scams: How do they trick people into believing...
Are people still falling for...