Travelodge chain to open 36 new sites beside pubs
Most Read in this section
- Consumers 'must prepare for interest rate hike'
- Belfast Telegraph Business Awards: Runners and riders announced
- Co-operative chief executive Euan Sutherland 'offers resignation'
- British Airways: keeping your business linked to the world
- Northern Ireland employers 'likely to reduce workforces'
- UK will be fastest off blocks for economic recovery, says OECD
- Bangor haircare company acquires US brands
- Space NK boss: Let women reach the top on their own merits
- Belfast Baker Anna Taggart making lots of dough
- AdFerTech hopes to clean up with slurry solution
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Business Opinion: Change is afoot, with merger and scandal
It has been quite a couple of days. Two of the world's biggest banana companies have revealed plans to merge, the central bank has been sucked into a foreign exchange rigging scandal and one of the most effective trade union leaders the UK has ever seen has sadly passed away.
Herbel Group: Property market impacting group
The Herbel group is a Belfast-registered family-owned company, combining significant property investment assets along with extensive retail fast food operations as part of the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) franchise. The group is the largest KFC franchise in Europe, with outlets in the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man, Scotland and South West England, as well as in Northern Ireland.
Help & Advice
How best to give to charity at Christmas
Aah, Christmas. A time for giving. Or for giving all your money to various online and high-street retailers – depending on your view.