Travelodge chain to open 36 new sites beside pubs
Most Read in this section
- Viagra-maker Pfizer takeover talk adds £4bn to AstraZeneca
- Sports Direct turmoil after bonus plan collapses
- Patisserie Valerie set for Northern Ireland
- Government funds to exploit Formula 1 technology
- London city route hailed by Flybe chief
- In Pictures: CBI Northern Ireland Annual Dinner 2014
- Big Data Week: Tech experts to descend on Belfast
- In Pictures: Energy Institute Annual Dinner at Titanic Belfast
- Facebook ads prove successful for Total Hockey
- £300k Ogilvie Fleet deal will 'drive down costs'
Business Opinion: Patisserie Valerie arrival heralds showdown of the bakeries
While 'Mimi and Valerie'...
Sangers (Northern Ireland): Slower rate of growth for turnover
The share capital of Sangers (Northern Ireland) is owned by Alchem which, in...
Help & Advice
OBR to undergo external review, but is there any cause for worry?
External reviews are suddenly all the rage. The Bank of England has called in a QC...