Watchdog launches doorstep lending clampdown
Most Read in this section
- Lack of long-haul flights hitting tourism in Belfast, says hotelier
- Landmark cinema gets £40k loan to develop arts
- Ballymena's Wrightbus to build flat-pack buses for Hong Kong
- Belfast's tallest tower The Obel goes on market
- Free Belfast recruitment event on lookout for workers
- Could a slice of the City be on its way to Belfast? Government urged to help turn capital into global player in financial services
- Wind farm co-op seeks £1.2m investment for new schemes
- Belfast centre hotel plan gets green light: £12m redevelopment of landmark building is welcomed by minister
- Ryanair to offer Europe to US flights for less than £10
- Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Editor Viewpoint: Wilting euro a real pain for shops
Inflation is becoming a bit of a pain. Despite the slightly looser payment policies of bosses up and down the land (at least, that's what I've heard), price rises have gone and eradicated any advantage we might have enjoyed.
Herbel Group: Property market impacting group
The Herbel group is a Belfast-registered family-owned company, combining significant property investment assets along with extensive retail fast food operations as part of the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) franchise. The group is the largest KFC franchise in Europe, with outlets in the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man, Scotland and South West England, as well as in Northern Ireland.
Help & Advice
How best to give to charity at Christmas
Aah, Christmas. A time for giving. Or for giving all your money to various online and high-street retailers – depending on your view.