- Robert Pattinson 'wants Perry to meet parents'
- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Dotcom 'in tears' as files deleted
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- EastEnders role for Jamie Lomas
- Warning to terrorists: hiding behind a balaclava won't mask your guilt
- 'Use of 'anonymous' search engine DuckDuckGo rockets following PRISM scandal
- Vladimir Putin tells Cameron at G8: 'Syrian rebels are the same as those who killed Lee Rigby'
- Video: Rihanna 'hits fan with microphone' at concert
Latest Business News
Tax rift driving a wedge between golf clubs
WHILE world leaders met this week to discuss taxpaying protocols at Lough Erne Resort and golf course, it's emerged there are disparities in the taxes paid by golf clubs in Northern Ireland.
Heavy loss for JD Sports' outdoor division
Retailer JD Sports Fashion has warned its Blacks and Millets outdoor division is set for another "substantial" loss, despite a return to sales growth.
Tourism boosted by £14m
GOLF tourism brings around £14m per year to the local economy, with the average spend per golf visitor coming in at £300-£450 – significantly higher than the average visitor spend, according to the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.
Airline in $297m order for part-Belfast built aeroplanes
ANOTHER airline has signed a deal to buy planes part-made in Belfast at the Paris Air Show.
Ulster Bank aims to raise £27m by selling city bases
ULSTER Bank is aiming to raise at least £27.4m by selling and renting back its two Belfast premises, it has emerged.
King's last bid fails to win £25bn for economy
Outgoing Bank of England Governor Sir Mervyn King tasted defeat in his last bid to spur on the UK economy but successor Mark Carney may yet win support for a return to the printing presses, it has emerged.