Name: Anna McCombe Company: Ardmore Advertising Position: Account executive Role: Anna will be responsible for support to the wider Account Management team, coordinating client requests on various advertising campaigns. Track record: Anna graduated from Northumbria University with BA Hons in Marketing Management and prior to joining Ardmore Advertising, obtained over two year’s experience within the marketing and public relations sector.
- Soldier killed on streets of Woolwich named as Drummer Lee Rigby, 25
- Kardashian ‘horrified’ by West gay rumours
- Amanda Bynes ‘kicked off private jet’
- Groups condemn 'un-Islamic' attack
- Leonardo DiCaprio ‘space trip’ auction
- Cannes femmes: Flashes and flesh on the red carpet as Irina Shayk and Alessandra Ambrosio shimmer at 'All is Lost' first night
- Woolwich: Police shoot two men after soldier is beheaded in London street
- Pair attacked by group at Balmoral Show car park
- Four held over soldier's murder
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
Latest Business News
Northern Ireland healthcare firm lands business in Brazil
A Northern Ireland medical firm has secured its first lucrative business deal in Brazil.
Pay bills 'on the go' with new bank app
The volume of people turning to their mobile phones to sort out their finances "on the go" is set to surge over this bank holiday weekend, a bank predicts.
State-backed banks confident over capital
THE UK's state-backed banks will not have to tap investors for extra cash as they attempt to shore up their balance sheets in case of future financial shocks.
IT firm eyes drive for autistic staff to gain edge on rivals
The German IT firm SAP wants to employ people with autism to give itself a competitive advantage over its rivals.
Public borrowing down to £6.3bn
Public sector borrowing dipped to £6.3bn in April to give the Government breathing space in attempts to slash the deficit.
New figures give manufacturers cause for cautious optimism
The UK's manufacturers are still struggling to recover from the economic downturn but remain hopeful about prospects improving soon, figures have shown.