Name: Anne Wilson Company: MKB Russells Position: Solicitor Role: Anne has recently joined the property department of MKB Russells specialising in commercial property and business tenancies. Track record: Anne previously worked for Tughans Solicitors for eight and a half years
- Video: Jamie Oliver raises healthy food awareness
- G8 summit in Fermanagh will put Northern Ireland under security lockdown
- No lap of honour for Benitez
- ‘One dead’ in blaze at Belfast apartment
- Villas-Boas laments penalty decision
- British Soap Awards in pictures: Coronation Street dominates
- Graeme McDowell joins list of World Match Play legends with sizzling performance at Thracian Cliffs
- Allardyce: Carroll deal a priority
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
Latest Business News
Boatbuilder reels in export contract
A CO DOWN boatbuilder is celebrating new export success to the Republic of Ireland.
Half of firms battle for their survival
Nearly half of businessess in Northern Ireland and the Republic are contracting, fighting for survival or in the process of winding up, according to a new survey.
'Cash flow remains big challenge'
The high level of debtors over 90 days goes some way to explaining why cash flow is consistently ranked as a significant challenge that respondents are reporting as having an impact on their business.
Republic will not apologise for low tax regime, says minister
The Republic's jobs minister Richard Bruton has said that Ireland "makes no apology" for the low tax regime that encourages multi-national corporations like Google to locate their European headquarters there.
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.