Name : Barry Kelly Company :Aurion Learning Position : Software Development Manager Role :Barry will be responsible for strategic product development. Track record : Barry holds a Masters in Computers and Information Systems and a Diploma in Applied Project Management. He has over ten years experience of working in software development and software management. He previously worked as Senior Project Manager for Escher Europe Ltd. and Project Manager for Oracle Corporation.
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
- Mila Kunis 'warned about Kutcher'
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Kristen Stewart ‘wants normal life with Pattinson’
- Dr Who starlet Jenna-Louise Coleman's shyness is a puzzle that would leave even Dr Who baffled
Latest Business News
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.
Look to emerging markets: RICS chief
NORTHERN Ireland's construction firms should continue to look to emerging markets for opportunities, the head of a professional organisation said.
Thomas Cook in debt cutting move
THOMAS Cook took another step towards calmer waters be announcing a £425m fundraising with shareholders in a bid to cut debt.
Coach tour firm destined for growth with air travel bid
A local independent specialist tour operator has launched a new dedicated air holiday division.
A change of place but not of pace at Balmoral Show
Not actually Balmoral in Belfast – that's the smell of leafy streets and manicured lawns – but the new, vast Maze site where the show of the same name was in full swing.