- Baby antibiotics 'link to eczema'
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- George Osborne hints at sell-off of Ulster Bank from RBS
- Dotcom 'in tears' as files deleted
- Failed asylum seeker in £85,000 payout over illegal detention claim
- Nama provides £15m to finance completion of Belfast office blocks
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- Dig hopes to unearth secrets of Plantation
- Use of 'anonymous' search engine DuckDuckGo rockets following PRISM scandal
Latest Business News
Tax rift driving a wedge between golf clubs
WHILE world leaders met this week to discuss taxpaying protocols at Lough Erne Resort and golf course, it's emerged there are disparities in the taxes paid by golf clubs in Northern Ireland.
Heavy loss for JD Sports' outdoor division
Retailer JD Sports Fashion has warned its Blacks and Millets outdoor division is set for another "substantial" loss, despite a return to sales growth.
Tourism boosted by £14m
GOLF tourism brings around £14m per year to the local economy, with the average spend per golf visitor coming in at £300-£450 – significantly higher than the average visitor spend, according to the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.
Airline in $297m order for part-Belfast built aeroplanes
ANOTHER airline has signed a deal to buy planes part-made in Belfast at the Paris Air Show.
King's last bid fails to win £25bn for economy
Outgoing Bank of England Governor Sir Mervyn King tasted defeat in his last bid to spur on the UK economy but successor Mark Carney may yet win support for a return to the printing presses, it has emerged.
Ryanair boosts its fleet by 175 new planes
Low-fare airline Ryanair has confirmed it will be buying around £10bn of new planes in a move which will create more than 3,000 jobs.