Name : Brian Cartwright Company :Barclays Asset Finance NI Position : Relationship director Role :Brian manages an extensive portfolio of existing Barclays Asset Finance customers domiciled across Northern Ireland. In addition to the management of the Northern Ireland portfolio Brian supports the Belfast Corporate Banking Team in acquiring and retaining clients to deliver overall business goals Track record : Brian joined Barclays Asset Finance in 2008 and previously worked as a Relationship director in the Manchester Corporate office, before relocating to Northern Ireland. Prior to this he worked for Bank of Scotland (HBoS) for 14 years
- Queen given sneak Chelsea preview
- Video: Jamie Oliver raises healthy food awareness
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Villas-Boas laments penalty decision
- Graeme McDowell joins list of World Match Play legends with sizzling performance at Thracian Cliffs
- FBI agents killed during training
- G8 summit in Fermanagh will put Northern Ireland under security lockdown
- British Soap Awards in pictures: Coronation Street dominates
- Liverpool star Sterling faces trial
Latest Business News
Boatbuilder reels in export contract
A CO DOWN boatbuilder is celebrating new export success to the Republic of Ireland.
Half of firms battle for their survival
Nearly half of businessess in Northern Ireland and the Republic are contracting, fighting for survival or in the process of winding up, according to a new survey.
'Cash flow remains big challenge'
The high level of debtors over 90 days goes some way to explaining why cash flow is consistently ranked as a significant challenge that respondents are reporting as having an impact on their business.
Republic will not apologise for low tax regime, says minister
The Republic's jobs minister Richard Bruton has said that Ireland "makes no apology" for the low tax regime that encourages multi-national corporations like Google to locate their European headquarters there.
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.