Name: Claire Henderson. Organisation: South Eastern Regional College. Position: Head of faculty of creative technologies. Role: Claire is responsible for business, health and care, performing and creative arts, applied science, sport, hospitality, hair and beauty. Track record: Claire has 10 years experience working in various roles in the college.
- I was best man for one of slain soldiers, MLA reveals
- FBI shoot dead Boston bomb suspect
- Awesome Cannes: Russian model Irina Shayk and Alessandra Ambrosio dazzle at 'All is Lost' premiere
- Woolwich: Two arrested after separate attacks on mosques as English Defence League supporters clash with police
- FBI agent shoots dead man 'connected to Boston bombing suspect' during questioning at his apartment
- Woolwich: Police shoot two men after soldier is beheaded in London street
- "You people will never be safe" - the chilling words of man filmed wielding a meat cleaver after 'soldier' is slayed in the street
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Video: Man 'hacked to death' in London street
Latest Business News
Public borrowing down to £6.3bn
Public sector borrowing dipped to £6.3bn in April to give the Government breathing space in attempts to slash the deficit.
New figures give manufacturers cause for cautious optimism
The UK's manufacturers are still struggling to recover from the economic downturn but remain hopeful about prospects improving soon, figures have shown.
IT firm eyes drive for autistic staff to gain edge on rivals
The German IT firm SAP wants to employ people with autism to give itself a competitive advantage over its rivals.
Retail sales dip deals fresh blow to economy
Warning: HSBC chief economist Simon Wells
State-backed banks confident over capital
THE UK's state-backed banks will not have to tap investors for extra cash as they attempt to shore up their balance sheets in case of future financial shocks.
Cold comfort for customers as SSE sees profits rocket
AIRTRICITY owner SSE pocketed a 28% profits boost as UK households turned up their heating to keep out the bitter winter weather.