Name: Colin Clatworthy Company: McMullen Architectural Systems. Position: Sales director. Role: Colin will be responsible for the UK and Republic of Ireland markets. Track record: Colin has over 35 years experience in the facade industry.
- Video: Microsoft unveils Xbox ONE console
- Plenty of Fish dating site pulls 'Intimate Encounters' option to ward off sleazy men
- Microsoft finally unveils its Xbox ONE console
- Senior Free Presbyterian clergyman Rev Robert Ormerod dies in motorway collision
- Facebook too old, say Twitter teens
- Apple 'avoided' paying $1m to US every hour
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Mayor ducks 'crack video' grilling
- Duchess of Cambridge 'takes cooking lessons'
- Metallica's Lars shocked by Cannes
Latest Business News
Shamed security boss to quit G4S
THE boss of the company in charge of providing security for the G8 summit in Fermanagh is to stand down – just months after he came under fire for G4S botched handling of its Olympics Games contract.
Lenders in conference to help with home loan shortfalls
MORTGAGE lenders are stepping up action to help up to 1.3 million interest-only customers who do not have enough cash to pay their loans back.
G8 'should clamp down on tax avoidance'
Business groups from each of the G8 countries have urged leaders to use next month's meeting in Fermanagh to clamp down on tax avoidance in member countries.
We've paid Treasury billions, says angry Vodafone boss
Vodafone has hit back over accusations of tax avoidance, insisting that it made an "absolutely huge" contribution to the UK Treasury, as the mobile giant unveiled a big slump in annual pre-tax profits.
Partial U-turn by BoI over tracker mortgages
The Bank of Ireland has partially backtracked on a steep rise in mortgage rates for customers who thought their repayments were fixed for life.
Apple 'avoided' paying $1m to US every hour
Apple "avoided" more than $1m (£650,000) in US taxes every hour last year, a senior Washington lawmaker said yesterday as the tech giant found itself the centre of the debate over loopholes in international tax laws.