Name : David Harkin Company : Action Renewables Position :Unpaid director Role :David will now sit on the Action Renewables board for five years, and will be responsible for strategic guidance and direction. Track record : David Harkin is a managing partner of the start up company, Tecknic Performance Leaders Ltd. He is a qualified MBA senior manager, mechanical engineer, and managing consultant with over 20 years manufacturing experience at executive level in international companies. In his current role he primarily advises factory managers and owners on performance improvement.
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Rihanna 'regrets Brown risk'
- Cup success justifies Kennedy move
- Hunt in GP call over A&E crisis
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Mila Kunis 'warned about Kutcher'
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Latest Business News
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.
Look to emerging markets: RICS chief
NORTHERN Ireland's construction firms should continue to look to emerging markets for opportunities, the head of a professional organisation said.
Thomas Cook in debt cutting move
THOMAS Cook took another step towards calmer waters be announcing a £425m fundraising with shareholders in a bid to cut debt.
Coach tour firm destined for growth with air travel bid
A local independent specialist tour operator has launched a new dedicated air holiday division.
A change of place but not of pace at Balmoral Show
Not actually Balmoral in Belfast – that's the smell of leafy streets and manicured lawns – but the new, vast Maze site where the show of the same name was in full swing.