Name: Gillian Fraser Company: Emtek Position: Sales executive Role: Based in Belfast, Gillian will be responsible for Emtek's portfolio of urban street furniture and streetscape systems in the Republic of Ireland. Track Record: With a Masters degree in Business Studies from the University of Ulster, Gillian previously worked as a sales support executive within Bavarian BMW.
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Mila Kunis 'warned about Kutcher'
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Kim Kardashian 'upset over Met Ball criticism'
- County Down stately home badly damaged in fire
Latest Business News
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.
Look to emerging markets: RICS chief
NORTHERN Ireland's construction firms should continue to look to emerging markets for opportunities, the head of a professional organisation said.
Thomas Cook in debt cutting move
THOMAS Cook took another step towards calmer waters be announcing a £425m fundraising with shareholders in a bid to cut debt.
Coach tour firm destined for growth with air travel bid
A local independent specialist tour operator has launched a new dedicated air holiday division.
A change of place but not of pace at Balmoral Show
Not actually Balmoral in Belfast – that's the smell of leafy streets and manicured lawns – but the new, vast Maze site where the show of the same name was in full swing.