Name : Jacqui Gilmore Company : Fold Housing Association Position : Area housing manager Role : Responsible for 1,000 sheltered housing tenancies and almost 600 |general needs tenancies covering west Belfast to Newry and Armagh Track record :Jacqui has spent her career working in the social housing field. Prior to joining Fold, Jacqui worked in the housing executive for more than 20 years in a number of roles covering areas from operational to policy matters
- Two arrested after mosque attacks
- Woolwich: Police shoot two men after soldier is beheaded in London street
- "You people will never be safe" - the chilling words of man filmed wielding a meat cleaver after 'soldier' is slayed in the street
- Yakoob: Girls tougher than boys
- Video: Man 'hacked to death' in London street
- Attack on Woolwich soldier is 'not like IRA' terror threat
- Video: Amazing Spiderman 2 fight scene.
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Video: Man filmed after Woolwich killing says "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you"
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
Latest Business News
We've paid Treasury billions, says angry Vodafone boss
Vodafone has hit back over accusations of tax avoidance, insisting that it made an "absolutely huge" contribution to the UK Treasury, as the mobile giant unveiled a big slump in annual pre-tax profits.
Gordons deal takes health biscuit
NORTHERN Ireland pharmacy business Gordons Chemists has teamed up with Co Down firm Calerrific to supply its innovative high energy biscuits.
Profits hike won't prevent Royal Mail move to privatisation
Royal Mail has unveiled a big jump in profits to £440m as it took another step towards a possible stock market flotation later this year.
Lenders in conference to help with home loan shortfalls
MORTGAGE lenders are stepping up action to help up to 1.3 million interest-only customers who do not have enough cash to pay their loans back.
G8 'should clamp down on tax avoidance'
Business groups from each of the G8 countries have urged leaders to use next month's meeting in Fermanagh to clamp down on tax avoidance in member countries.
Apple 'avoided' paying $1m to US every hour
Apple "avoided" more than $1m (£650,000) in US taxes every hour last year, a senior Washington lawmaker said yesterday as the tech giant found itself the centre of the debate over loopholes in international tax laws.