Name: Jennifer Scott Company: McMullen Architectural Systems Position: Finance office supervisor Role: Jennifer will be responsible for the day to day running and supervision of finance office duties. Track record: Jennifer has worked as a finance administrator in McMullen for 11 years.
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Father admits killing children
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
- Rafael Nadal destroys Roger Federer in Italian Open final
- Strabane's Ryan Dolan says 'no regrets' despite last place in Eurovision
- Guard of honour for Jamie Carragher as he captains Liverpool to victory over QPR
- Graeme McDowell claims Volvo World Match Play Championship title
- Five people hurt in gas explosion
Latest Business News
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.
Look to emerging markets: RICS chief
NORTHERN Ireland's construction firms should continue to look to emerging markets for opportunities, the head of a professional organisation said.
Thomas Cook in debt cutting move
THOMAS Cook took another step towards calmer waters be announcing a £425m fundraising with shareholders in a bid to cut debt.
Coach tour firm destined for growth with air travel bid
A local independent specialist tour operator has launched a new dedicated air holiday division.
A change of place but not of pace at Balmoral Show
Not actually Balmoral in Belfast – that's the smell of leafy streets and manicured lawns – but the new, vast Maze site where the show of the same name was in full swing.