- Japanese firm creates 416 Northern Ireland jobs
- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- Gloomy outlook as we face 10 more wet summers
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- Sun shining across Northern Ireland...but get it while you can
- Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfumes
- Petrol bomb thrown over Belfast interface ignites beside four-year-old girl
- Michelle Obama and girls meet Bono's family in Irish pub
- In Pictures: The G8 summit in Northern Ireland
- Body found in search for missing Ballyclare man
Latest Business News
Excitement as CSeries regional jet gets ready for take-off new
The first flight of the new Bombardier CSeries -- the wings of which were invented, designed and built in Belfast -- is just days away.
Bombardier sales brings £25m cash injection to the economy new
Plane-maker Bombardier has announced billions of pounds worth of aircraft sales as well as a £25m injection into the Northern Ireland economy as the company exhibits at the Paris Air Show.
Japanese firm creates over 400 new jobs for Northern Ireland new
A Japanese firm is set to being over 400 new jobs to Northern Ireland in the wake of the G8 summit.
The heir to Nick's throne new
As one Cathedral Quarter door closes, another might be opening.
Housing Executive repair firm goes bust new
A building firm which carried out repair work for the Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE) has gone into administration blaming increased financial pressures.
Expansion's on the menu for McKenna new
Top chef Niall McKenna – the owner of high-end restaurant James Street South – is looking to expand, the Belfast Telegraph can reveal.