Name : Julian Phipps Company : Northgate Managed Services Position : Chief financial officer Role : Julian is responsible for finance, legal, procurement, HR, marketing, business change, quality and business continuity activities Track record : Track record: Julian joined Northgate Managed Services at the beginning of 2008 having previously held senior finance positions within the IT industry at SunGard Availability Services and Parity Software Services.
- John F Kennedy was a fan of Hitler and Nazi Germany, diaries reveal
- Doctor used 'spy-cam' wristwatch to film himself abusing patients
- Awesome Cannes: Russian model Irina Shayk and Alessandra Ambrosio dazzle at 'All is Lost' premiere
- People in water as bridge collapses
- Call to halt golf resort plans
- Good guy Zach Galifianakis: Hangover actor takes 87-year-old friend Mimi, who he saved from homelessness, to LA movie premiere
- Woolwich: Police shoot two men after soldier is beheaded in London street
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Video: Man 'hacked to death' in London street
- Video: Are you a cucumber like David Beckham? Or a tomato like Eamonn Holmes?
Latest Business News
Services industry gives vital boost to economy
The UK's return to growth has been underlined as revised figures confirmed the dominant services sector helped the economy expand by 0.3% in the first three months of the year.
Every little helps – at least for BT's chief
TWO of the FTSE's biggest bosses have banked rather different pay packets, it has been revealed.
Tesco staff pay the price for profit slump as shares bonus pot halved
Checkout staff at Tesco have seen their annual shares bonus pot halved after the supermarket giant slumped to its first annual profits fall in nearly 20 years.
Firm's new export contract just what the doctor ordered
A COLERAINE medical company is celebrating after landing an export deal to Brazil.
India steel firm in £1bn write-down
India's Tata Steel has plunged into the red with losses of £840m after wiping £1bn off the value of its European arm, which employs 18,500 people in the UK. The overall post-tax figure for the group represents a sharp fall from the previous year's £642m profit, and is largely accounted for by the write-down.
Pubs operator in huge investment
Mitchells & Butlers, the UK's biggest operator of managed pubs placed upmarket, special occasions and family dining at the centre of an investment drive. The Harvester, O'Neill's and All Bar One owner set aside £30m in capital expenditure in the current year to October but it will rise to between £50m and £80m a year.