Name: Julie McDowell Company: Faber Maunsell AECOM Position: Regional director Role: Julie will lead the natural environment group in Northern Ireland to develop a large sustainable workload for staff. Track record: Julie has 12 years experience in the environment industry providing consultancy advice to clients from both the public and private sectors.
- Leonardo DiCaprio ‘space trip’ auction
- Soldier killed on streets of Woolwich named as Drummer Lee Rigby, 25
- Pair attacked by group at Balmoral Show car park
- Good guy Zach Galifianakis: Hangover actor takes 87-year-old friend Mimi, who he saved from homelessness, to LA movie premiere
- 12-year sentence for sex abuse GP
- Support surges for Help For Heroes
- Cannes femmes: Flashes and flesh on the red carpet as Irina Shayk and Alessandra Ambrosio shimmer at 'All is Lost' first night
- Woolwich: Police shoot two men after soldier is beheaded in London street
- Woolwich terror attack: Police arrest man and woman over murder of soldier Lee Rigby
- New strategy for shared education unveiled by Stormont leaders
Latest Business News
Northern Ireland healthcare firm lands business in Brazil
A Northern Ireland medical firm has secured its first lucrative business deal in Brazil.
Pay bills 'on the go' with new bank app
The volume of people turning to their mobile phones to sort out their finances "on the go" is set to surge over this bank holiday weekend, a bank predicts.
State-backed banks confident over capital
THE UK's state-backed banks will not have to tap investors for extra cash as they attempt to shore up their balance sheets in case of future financial shocks.
IT firm eyes drive for autistic staff to gain edge on rivals
The German IT firm SAP wants to employ people with autism to give itself a competitive advantage over its rivals.
Public borrowing down to £6.3bn
Public sector borrowing dipped to £6.3bn in April to give the Government breathing space in attempts to slash the deficit.
New figures give manufacturers cause for cautious optimism
The UK's manufacturers are still struggling to recover from the economic downturn but remain hopeful about prospects improving soon, figures have shown.