Name: Lewis McCallan. Company: Northern Bank Position: Corporate acquisition manager Role: To acquire profitable new corporate relationships within the top 200 Northern Ireland corporate businesses. Track record: Lewis has worked in banking and finance for 20 years. His background is asset based lending, specialising in trading businesses and relationship management.
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Bomb found in pathway made safe
- Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
- Dr Who starlet Jenna-Louise Coleman's shyness is a puzzle that would leave even Dr Who baffled
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Beyoncé expecting second child - Blue Ivy and Jay-Z braced for stiff competition
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Kristen Stewart ‘wants normal life with Pattinson’
Latest Business News
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.
Look to emerging markets: RICS chief
NORTHERN Ireland's construction firms should continue to look to emerging markets for opportunities, the head of a professional organisation said.
Thomas Cook in debt cutting move
THOMAS Cook took another step towards calmer waters be announcing a £425m fundraising with shareholders in a bid to cut debt.
Coach tour firm destined for growth with air travel bid
A local independent specialist tour operator has launched a new dedicated air holiday division.
A change of place but not of pace at Balmoral Show
Not actually Balmoral in Belfast – that's the smell of leafy streets and manicured lawns – but the new, vast Maze site where the show of the same name was in full swing.