Name: Richard Creed Company: Arthur Cox, Belfast Position: Solicitor Role: Richard is qualifying into the firm’s projects department Track record: Richard studied law at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyrone and gained his certificate of Professional Legal Studies at Queen’s. Richard trained with Arthur Cox, gaining experience in the construction department
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Lady Gaga ‘low-key’ at first outings since surgery
- Killer of Belfast grandfather 'shoved off' Royal Avenue bus is jailed
- Duchess of Cambridge ‘totally normal’
- Child dies in Egyptian hotel pool
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Alert after Alaska volcano erupts
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Sir Alex Ferguson's worst ever XI at Manchester United
- Teenager shot in punishment attack
Latest Business News
Look to emerging markets: RICS chief
NORTHERN Ireland's construction firms should continue to look to emerging markets for opportunities, the head of a professional organisation said.
Thomas Cook in debt cutting move
THOMAS Cook took another step towards calmer waters be announcing a £425m fundraising with shareholders in a bid to cut debt.
Coach tour firm destined for growth with air travel bid
A local independent specialist tour operator has launched a new dedicated air holiday division.
A change of place but not of pace at Balmoral Show
Not actually Balmoral in Belfast – that's the smell of leafy streets and manicured lawns – but the new, vast Maze site where the show of the same name was in full swing.
Amazon attacked over UK tax bill
THE UK arm of internet shopping giant Amazon paid corporation tax of just £2.4m last year despite sales of £4.2bn.
UTV revenue falls by 5% despite a new media boost
NEW media revenue climbed at UTV Media plc in the first quarter of the year while proceeds from traditional media declined, the company has revealed.