Name : Sonya McSparron Company : Aria Property Solutions Position : Letting agent Role : Responsible for all aspects of the lettings process Track Record : Degree in Consumer Studies from the University of Ulster and a member of the NAEA, she has worked as an estate agency managing partner and within the wealth management division of HBoS
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Tory leaders rally around Feldman
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Liverpool star Raheem Sterling faces trial
- Ke$ha: Beyoncé is ideal
- Graeme McDowell claims Volvo World Match Play Championship title
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- British Soap Awards in pictures: Coronation Street dominates
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
Latest Business News
Boatbuilder reels in export contract
A CO DOWN boatbuilder is celebrating new export success to the Republic of Ireland.
Half of firms battle for their survival
Nearly half of businessess in Northern Ireland and the Republic are contracting, fighting for survival or in the process of winding up, according to a new survey.
'Cash flow remains big challenge'
The high level of debtors over 90 days goes some way to explaining why cash flow is consistently ranked as a significant challenge that respondents are reporting as having an impact on their business.
Republic will not apologise for low tax regime, says minister
The Republic's jobs minister Richard Bruton has said that Ireland "makes no apology" for the low tax regime that encourages multi-national corporations like Google to locate their European headquarters there.
Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
A well-known Belfast nightspot has gone on the market with a price tag of £300,000.
Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
Budget airline Ryanair pilots have been told not to sign a letter to airline regulators expressing concern that the airline’s employment practices could jeopardise passenger safety.