- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- Warning to terrorists: hiding behind a balaclava won't mask your guilt
- Three rescued as fishing boat sinks
- Caviar for Derry's Leah Totton after another Apprentice win
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- Video: Rihanna 'hits fan with microphone' at concert
- Derry's Apprentice girl Leah Totton is more than meets the eye candy
- In Pictures: The G8 summit in Northern Ireland
- Mother of murdered Raymond McCord says ex-RUC officers are 'returning by back door'
- Australia name team to face the British and Irish Lions in first test
Latest Business News
Japanese firm Terumo BCT creates 416 new jobs for Northern Ireland
A Japanese global healthcare company is creating 416 jobs in Northern Ireland.
Excitement as CSeries regional jet gets ready for take-off
The first flight of the new Bombardier CSeries -- the wings of which were invented, designed and built in Belfast -- is just days away.
Bombardier sales brings £25m cash injection to the economy
Plane-maker Bombardier has announced billions of pounds worth of aircraft sales as well as a £25m injection into the Northern Ireland economy as the company exhibits at the Paris Air Show.
Japanese firm creates over 400 new jobs for Northern Ireland
A Japanese firm is set to create over 400 new jobs to Northern Ireland in the wake of the G8 summit.
The heir to Nick's throne
As one Cathedral Quarter door closes, another might be opening.
Housing Executive repair firm goes bust
A building firm which carried out repair work for the Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE) has gone into administration blaming increased financial pressures.