Name: Tom McIlduff Company: Bank of Ireland, Northern Ireland Position: Director of strategic marketing and direct channels Role: Tom will lead the bank’s strategic transformation programme and the direct banking channel Track record: Tom was managing director of the Europa General Insurance company and also worked for ICI and the Boston Consulting Group
- Awesome Cannes: Russian model Irina Shayk and Alessandra Ambrosio dazzle at 'All is Lost' premiere
- Call to halt golf resort plans
- Good guy Zach Galifianakis: Hangover actor takes 87-year-old friend Mimi, who he saved from homelessness, to LA movie premiere
- Family tribute to murdered soldier
- Madonna: Elton and I have made up
- Soldier killed on streets of Woolwich named as Drummer Lee Rigby, 25
- Video: Are you a cucumber like David Beckham? Or a tomato like Eamonn Holmes?
- Warning over child access to porn
- Pair attacked by group at Balmoral Show car park
- Woolwich: Police shoot two men after soldier is beheaded in London street
Latest Business News
Northern Ireland healthcare firm lands business in Brazil
A Northern Ireland medical firm has secured its first lucrative business deal in Brazil.
Pay bills 'on the go' with new bank app
The volume of people turning to their mobile phones to sort out their finances "on the go" is set to surge over this bank holiday weekend, a bank predicts.
State-backed banks confident over capital
THE UK's state-backed banks will not have to tap investors for extra cash as they attempt to shore up their balance sheets in case of future financial shocks.
IT firm eyes drive for autistic staff to gain edge on rivals
The German IT firm SAP wants to employ people with autism to give itself a competitive advantage over its rivals.
Public borrowing down to £6.3bn
Public sector borrowing dipped to £6.3bn in April to give the Government breathing space in attempts to slash the deficit.
New figures give manufacturers cause for cautious optimism
The UK's manufacturers are still struggling to recover from the economic downturn but remain hopeful about prospects improving soon, figures have shown.